By using www.pamsplethora.com, you at this moment consent to our company Policy and agree to its terms and condition.
Data we collect
The private information you are requested to provide and the aims of providing it will be notified when we ask you to provide your individual information.
In case of direct communication, we may ask you to provide additional information about you, including your name, email, phone, text message, and any attachments you may send to us.
When you sign in for an Account, we need your contact credentials, including name, company profile and address, email address, and telephone.
Usage of data
We use the data in various ways, including:
- Provide, activate, and maintain the website
- Improve, identify, and increase website functionality
- Understand and analyze how you use www.pamsplethora.com
- design new products, features, services, and functionality of the website
- Communicate with you, either direct message or via third-party partners, for customer service, updates, and information related to marketing and promotion
- Send you emails, newsletter
- Find and avert fraud
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Pam’s Plethora has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Pam’s Plethora does not knowingly save any Recognizable Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child is providing this kind of data on our website, we reassure you to contact us directly, and we will promptly eliminate such information from our website.